Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Brown and Johnson walked the whole way from the Market

Since I began writing this blog, I have been trying to argue that the white Monte Carlo drove Michael Brown and Dorian Johnson part of the way from the Ferguson Market and Liquor store to their encounter with Police Officer Darren Wilson. Today, however, I found proof that my idea was wrong.

Located at the southeast corner of West Florissant Avenue and Canfield Drive is a business called Shopping Center Services. That business had three cameras pointed at that intersection's sidewalks. Those three cameras filmed Brown and Johnson, a few minutes before the encounter, walking north on West Florissant Avenue, turning east on Canfield Drive, and walking east on Canfield Drive.

The information is on the Investigative Report, pages 167-168.

During the next few weeks, I will rewrite the relevant articles in this blog.

No comments: