Sunday, August 9, 2015

My Article in "American Thinker"

Today, on the first anniversary of the Ferguson incident, the American Thinker website published my article titled What Would Have Happened in a Trial of Darren Wilson.

I have read American Thinker every day for many years. I am happy that I was able to contribute an article to that excellent website.

In the article's first paragraph is a link from the words 5,000 pages. The link should have gone to this website. The error was my own fault.

1 comment:

Richard Rhodes said...

Just think how much a trial might have helped. Darren Wilson would have been cleared on national TV and the press would have no way to get around it. And that phony black lives matter hate group would not exist. Sometimes leftists need to be given what they scream for to shut them up.